Print preview Close

Showing 10184 results

Archival Description
Print preview View:

6606 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Reproductions of photographs of Nova Scotia Agricultural College principals from 1905-1964

File contains five b&w reproductions of photographs of past principals of Nova Scotia Agricultural College from 1905 to 1964. Included are: Melville Cumming – 1905 to 1927 ; John Main Trueman – 1927 to 1936 ; Leslie C. Harlow – 1940 to 1941 ; C. Eric Boulden – 1941 to 1946 ; Kenneth Cox – 1946 to 1964.

Photographs of the first Nova Scotia Agricultural College Alumni Annapolis Valley tour in 1927

File contains 2 photographs of the first Nova Scotia Agricultural College Alumni Annapolis Valley tour in 1927.
Names hand written by Ernest A. Marshall:
Back Row: Don Ells, Alex S. Palmer, David Ells, McCuish, Ernest A. Marshall, JN C Desborough, Robert Marshall, Robert Longley, Joe Dand, Bill Turner, Irving Bishop, Norman Clark, Clifford Nichols, Gerald West, Max S. Ells
Center Row: Spittal. Edward S. Woodbury, Robert Bishop, Ralph Byd, Kenneth C. Marshall, Clarence FitzRandolph, Hartley Hutchinson, Whitney West, Allison D. Pichett, Westley Graves, Irving Turner, Karl White, George Cox, Stewart Nichols.
First Row: Dr. W. S. Balir, J. Louis Stoddart, Seymore M. Ward, Cecil Welton, Ray Miller, Foster M. Chute, Mojoo Ferguson, Dr. W.H. Brittain, J. Howe Cox, Warren Harris, John Rand.

Photographs of chief librarian B.S. Sodhi and Peter Sanger at the 1987 Nova Scotia Agricultural College Open House

Item is a handmade photo spread (construction paper ) of photocopied pictures of (1) Mr B.S. Sodhi – Chief Librarian – MacRae Library, and (2) Professor Peter Sanger, professor and acting archivist of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College, taken from NSAC yearbooks over the years and during Open House in 1987.

Photographs of Cumming Hall

Items are copies of photographs and negatives of Cumming Hall. There is bare grass, leaves are still on the trees, three windows are open on the upper floor. There are bushes and shrubbery obstructing, or covering, the lower windows on the front the building. The addition to the back that now houses Alumni Theater can be seen. In one print the number "BL-365" is written in white ink in the lower right hand corner.

Photograph of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College administration building [Cumming Hall]

Item is a photograph of Cumming Hall. There is bare grass, leaves are still on the trees, and there are bushes and shrubbery obstructing, or covering, the lower windows on the front the building. The photograph shows the addition to the building in 1913 the now holds Alumni Theater and the Dairy building.

Photographs of Main building [Cumming Hall] and a general view of the grounds and buildings of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College

Items is a page with two photographs of Cumming Hall and general view of the grounds and buildings of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College. There is the addition to the back of Cumming Hall and Collins Horticulture which were renovated and built in 1913. Longley house can be seen in the background, which was removed in 1957. The page may have been removed from the Annual report of the Secretary of Agriculture.
Results 1 to 50 of 10184