Print preview Close
Showing 3 resultsArchival Description
- PC1, Box 30, Folder 17
- PC1, Box 66, Folder 22
File is a reproduction of a sketch from The Nova Scotia Museum Centennial Collection. Inscription: The Medical Warehouse, built about 1850, was situated at the corner of Granville and George Streets. The site is now occupied by the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. After a photograph courtesy of The Nova Scotia Museum.