Showing 5 resultsArchival Description
5 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- PC1, Box 30, Folder 17
- PC1, Box 66, Folder 22
File is a reproduction of a sketch from The Nova Scotia Museum Centennial Collection. Inscription: The Medical Warehouse, built about 1850, was situated at the corner of Granville and George Streets. The site is now occupied by the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. After a photograph courtesy of The Nova Scotia Museum.
- MS-4-135, Oversized Folder 3, Item 1
Part of Oland and Son fonds
Item is a drawing of a sandwich board sign for advertising the Bluenose II. The drawing is not to scale.
- MS-2-40, SF Box 16, Folder 10, Item 1
Part of Thomas McCulloch collection
Item is a glass plate of a drawing of Rev. Thomas McCulloch, D.D. The drawing by Arthur Lismer itself is based on a painting of McCulloch by Daniel Munro. The drawing was commissioned and used for history books on Dalhousie University, like One hundred years of Dalhousie 1818-1918 (1920), and Daniel Cobb Harvey's, An introduction to the history of Dalhousie (1938).