Print preview Close

Showing 55 results

Archival Description
MacRae Library Item Text
Print preview View:

55 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Written account of Henry Ford's donation to the Nova Scotia Agricultural College

Item is an account, unsigned but believed to have been written by Dr. Melville Cumming, in regards to the donation of a tractor by Henry Ford to the Nova Scotia Agricultural College in 1917. Mr. Ford had previously met then Premier the Honorable George H Murray and was introduced to Melville Cumming, Secretary for Agriculture and Principal of NSAC (1905-1927). There are annotations on the first page "Thanks very much - Len" and on the second page "He was here I understand on a trout fishing exhibition (expedition?)."

Report of the Agricultural Enquiry Committee / Nova Scotia Agricultural Enquiry Committee ; Douglas, R.A. (Comm.), Mckenzie, D.G. (Comm.), Robicheau, J.L.P. (Comm.)

Item is a copy of "Report of the Agricultural Enquiry Committee" by the Nova Scotia Agricultural Enquiry Committee ; Douglas, R.A. (Comm.), Mckenzie, D.G. (Comm.), Robicheau, J.L.P. (Comm.). There is a section about the Nova Scotia Agricultural College.

Province of Nova Scotia : Nova Scotia Agricultural College review of operations 1991-92

Item is the Province of Nova Scotia Nova Scotia Agricultural College review of operations 1991-92. The audit was performed by Roy S. Gunn, Deputy Auditor General, as indicated in the forward letter dated March 3, 1992. The letter was addressed to R.J. (Richard) Huggard, and cc'd to Dr. L.E. Haley, Principal (NSAC), and C. James, Executive Director of Administration.
Six selected areas of the College's operations were reviewed:
Financial management
Capital expenditures / projects
Fixed asset utilization and control
Personnel costs
Purchasing practices
Allocation and recovery of costs

Official opening of buildings on campus [speech]

Item is a speech by Melville Cumming on September 16, 1957. The address was delivered on the occasion of the official opening of the men’s residence, Trueman House, and the naming of Cumming Hall, and the Harlow Institute.
Results 1 to 50 of 55