Showing 121 results

Archival Description
Dalhousie University. Faculty of Medicine. Nova Scotia With digital objects
Print preview View:

Photograph of the Outpatient and Public Health Clinic

File is a photograph of the Outpatient and Public Health Clinic built in 1922-1924 and run by the Faculty of Medicine. The building is still in use as of 2017 and known as Dalhousie's Clinical Research Centre. It is the location of administrative and academic departments of the Dalhousie Medical School, including the Division of Medical Education, Finance and Administration, Postgraduate Medical Education, and the departments of Bioethics and Community Health and Epidemiology.

Photograph of the Outpatient and Public Health Clinic

File is a photograph of the Outpatient and Public Health Clinic built in 1922-1924 and run by the Faculty of Medicine. The building is still in use as of 2017 and known as Dalhousie's Clinical Research Centre. It is the location of administrative and academic departments of the Dalhousie Medical School, including the Division of Medical Education, Finance and Administration, Postgraduate Medical Education, and the departments of Bioethics and Community Health and Epidemiology.

Photograph of retiring health-related chairmen featured in MeDal 1974

File is a photograph of retiring chairmen for a health-related board use in the 1974 edition of MeDal. Photograph was published in the 1974 edition of MeDal by the Medical Dalhousie Alumni. Chairmen identified, left to right: President Hicks; Dr. Clennel Evelyn van Rooyen; Dr Lloyd MacPherson (Dean of the Dalhousie Faculty of Medicine); Dr. James Soloman Hammerling; and Dr. Richard Loraine de Chasteney Holbourne Saunders.
Results 1 to 50 of 121