Showing 784 results

Archival Description
Dalhousie University Photograph Collection Dalhousie University. Public Relations Office. English
Print preview View:

588 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Photograph of Dalhousie girls basketball team

Item is a photograph of the 1928 Dalhousie University Intercollegiate girls' basketball team. The photograph shows Jacqueline Dumares (Centre); Allene MacCurdy (Forward); Alice Atherton (Captain, Forward); Helen Sexton (Manager, Centre); Betty Freeman (Guard); Lillian Barnstead (Guard); Eileen Cameron (Side Centre); Jean Fraser (Side Centre); Isobel Wasa (Forward); and W.E. Stirling (Coach) standing or kneeling in three rows.

Photograph of Dalhousie girls basketball team

Item is a photograph of the 1924 Dalhousie University Girls Basketball Team. The photograph shows Edith Macneil; Carol Hawkins (Captain); Markorie Kennedy; Allison MacCurdy; Harriett Roberts; Elinor Barnstead; Marion Campbell; and Mabel Borden sticking their heads through holes in a backdrop.

Photograph of inscription on stone

Item is a photograph of an inscription on a stone. The inscription reads: "The tablet below a fac-simile of that placed in the corner-stone of the original Dalhousie College, which occupied this site from 1820 to 1887, was unveiled with appropriate ceremony on August 21, 1924, when Sir James Fergusson, Admiral on this station, and John George Pyke, of Liverpool, N. S., represented their respective great-grandfathers, the Earl of Dalhousie and John George Pyke."
Results 1 to 50 of 784