File contains ephemera from the finale event for the Nova Scotia Agricultural College's centennial anniversary held February 14, 2006. The event was held at the upper foyer in Cumming Hall at 2 pm.
Included are invitations and a booklet for the event.
Dr. Bernie MacDonald, Acting President of NSAC was to do the welcome, the presentation of the time capsule was done by Dean Emeritus Dale Ells, Mary McPhee, President NSAC Students' Union, and Bernie MacDonald, Acting President of NSAC. Presenting the NSAC centennial CD - A Family Portrait was Jim Goit, Executive Director of Development and External relations.
There are 5 greeting cards that feature black and white photographs, each of a different landmark on campus. They are blank inside with a written description and "NSAC celebrates 100 years and growing in 2005": They are:
1. NSAC Cox Institute - a close up of the stone sign and word Institute with spring/summer floral landscaping in front.
2. West-facing stacked windows, MacRae Library
3. Water fountain, bird bath, in memory of Harold and Dorothy McKean, Alumni Gardens
4. Circular cobblestone patio, Alumni Gardens
5. The impost of the entrance arch, Cumming Hall
Also included are a temporary tattoo and a fridge magnet as well as the 2005 NSAC graduate class composite.