- Authors, 10 results
- Personal archives, 7 results
- Authors, Canadian--21st century, 3 results
- Women authors, Canadian, 3 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Correspondence, 3 results
- Protestantism, 3 results
- Canadian literature, 3 results
- Poetry, 3 results
- Children’s authors, 2 results
- Politics, 1 results
- Library of Congress
- UF Public addresses; Academic addresses; Orations; Talks
7 Results for Speeches
7 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- MS-2-650.2018-042, Box 4, Tape 1
- February 2, 1987
- 1938-2002, predominant 1969-2001
Fonds consists of records pertaining primarily to the professional activities of Elisabeth Mann Borgese, focusing on major organizations and projects with which she was affiliated from the beginning of her North American career in the 1940s. The c...
Borgese, Elisabeth Mann
The fonds includes poetry, plays, short stories, and novel manuscripts which span Day's writing career; correspondence; speeches and essays; personal documents including various legal, financial, academic, and family-related materials; photog...
Day, Frank Parker
Fonds consists of materials relating to Budge Wilson's writing career. Materials include correspondence, speeches and presentations, drafts of stories and articles, student artwork and stories, reviews, and awards. The accession also includes...
Materials consist of manuscripts and proofs; correspondence with publishers, students, and teachers; books; publicity material; photocopies and clippings of reviews, profiles, and notices regarding awards and appearances; diaries; recorded radio i...
- MS-2-650.2018-042, Box 2, Folder 30
File contains a copy of a published talk by Budge Wilson entitled "Margaret Laurence, Listener." The memorial talk was originally delivered at the Wenjack Theatre at Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario on February 2, 1987. It was l...