- Associations, institutions, etc., 4 results
- Unions, 1 results
- Organizations and associations, 1 results
- Symphony orchestras--Canada, 1 results
- Canadian composers, 1 results
- Performing arts archives, 1 results
- Women musicians, 1 results
- Children’s authors, 1 results
- Producers and directors, 1 results
- Fundraising, 1 results
- Lists of the events, pieces, performers, speakers, etc., of an entertainment, ceremony, or the like.
- Library of Congress
4 Results for Programs
4 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Fonds consists of records pertaining to the administrative, operational, financial, and artistic activities of the ASO. Included are materials documenting the Board of Directors, box office operations (including ticket sales), financial affairs, f...
Atlantic Symphony Orchestra (Halifax, N.S.).
- MS-13-82, Box 31, Folder 4
Part of J. Gordon Duff fonds
File contains correspondence, articles from journals, magazines and newspapers, finances, a 1921 annual meeting program, association programs and booklets pertaining to the Canadian Pharmacists Association.
Fonds consists primarily of meeting minutes, membership and attendance lists, programmes, a copy of the club’s sixty-fifth anniversary cookbook, correspondence, and miscellaneous papers which include photos and records related to the club’s annive...
Dalhousie-King's Reading Club.