File contains eight photographs taken in the Sir James Dunn Law Library in the Weldon Law Building at Dalhousie University. The photographs show various rooms and areas in the library and people working or reading in the library. Some of the photos were taken for an issue of Ansul.
File contains photographs of the exterior of the University Club at Dalhousie University, previously known as the Arts Building, then the Law School. The photographs show the front and sides of the building.
File contains photographs of the interior of Shirreff Hall. The photographs show Shirreff Hall's library, dining room, lounge, and hall. The photographs were taken by Commercial Photo Service and Harold Weir.
File contains three photographs taken at the Sir James Dunn Science Building at Dalhousie University. The photographs show the foyer, containing a portrait of Sir James Dunn and a crest inlaid into the floor; and the cornerstone laid by Lady Dunn in 1958.
File is an aerial photograph of Halifax's IWK, Dalhousie University Carleton campus. Inscription on verso estimates date based on post-construction of IWK but pre-construction of the Rehabilitation Centre on the corner of Summer and University. Also pre-construction of the Nova Scotia Public Archives.
File is a photograph which was used in an exhibit at the W.K. Kellogg Health Science Library in 2007. Inscription on verso reads: Halifax Medical College. Erected in 1874. [Photograph] donated by Dr. R. Hand, 1973.
File contains photographs of the Sir James Dunn Science Building at Dalhousie University. The photographs show the exterior of the building from different perspectives, including views of the main entrance. Some of the photographs were taken near the end of the construction of the building.
File contains photographs of the Chase Building at Dalhousie University (the former Nova Scotia Public archives Building); the Nova Scotia Public Archives Building; and aerial views of Dalhousie University's Studley Campus.
The dairy building with six vehicles and their drivers in front of it. One of the vehicles is an ice cream cart and is drawn by a horse. A large advert is painted on the wall promoting Picoda products. Negatives also available: PC-2-300-105 and: PC-2-335-11
Interior view looking the length of the Eastern Car Co. Ltd. production plant. A number of workmen, machinery and equipment can be seen. In the centre one piece of equipment is marked: "Cincinnati Hydro"
Interior view looking the length of the Eastern Car Co. Ltd. production plant. A number of workmen, some machinery and equipment can be seen. Across the centre is a steel beam and pulley marked: "Shaw 10 Ton Crane"
Interior view looking at part of the Eastern Car Co. Ltd. production plant. A rail line runs along the centre. Several workmen are standing in the area. Some equipment and piles of filings can be seen. Across the centre is a steel beam and pulley marked: "30 Ton Northern"
View of a mining site not long after clearing has taken place. Tree stumps and logs litter the area. Two men on wagons appear in an area where rails are being laid. Two small flat cars appear at centre as well as a number of small buildings. Envelope annotated: "Mining #3" and "wet". A print of the plate is included