File is an aerial photograph of Halifax's IWK, Dalhousie University Carleton campus. Inscription on verso estimates date based on post-construction of IWK but pre-construction of the Rehabilitation Centre on the corner of Summer and University. Also pre-construction of the Nova Scotia Public Archives.
File is a photograph which was used in an exhibit at the W.K. Kellogg Health Science Library in 2007. Inscription on verso reads: Halifax Medical College. Erected in 1874. [Photograph] donated by Dr. R. Hand, 1973.
File is a photograph of the Outpatient and Public Health Clinic built in 1922-1924 and run by the Faculty of Medicine. The building is still in use as of 2017 and known as Dalhousie's Clinical Research Centre. It is the location of administrative and academic departments of the Dalhousie Medical School, including the Division of Medical Education, Finance and Administration, Postgraduate Medical Education, and the departments of Bioethics and Community Health and Epidemiology.
Item is an aerial photograph of Dalhousie University's Studley Campus, including Shirreff Hall, King's College, the Provincial Archives (Chase Building), Science Building (Chemistry Building), Arts Building (University Club), and Macdonald Library (Macdonald Building).
File contains a photograph of the laying of the cornerstone of the Arts Building, the fourth building on the Studley campus. The ceremony took place on April 23rd, 1921. Photograph shows (from left to right) Arthur Stanley MacKenzie, Dalhousie University President; an unidentified man; and George S. Campbell, Chairman of the Board of Governors at Dalhousie. File contains a duplicate of this image.