MS-13-2, SF Box 54, Folders 5-6; SF Box 56, Folders 3-4
Collection consists of a booklet about the history of the No. 7 Stationary Hospital, some correspondence of nursing matron Laura Hubley, a book of signatures of the unit's members, and correspondence and a small album containing postcards sent by Sgt. A. Fraser Tupper (who worked with the unit in 1916 and 1917) to his nephew, Ralph Kane.
File is a photograph of visitors to the Visitors Health Centre No. 1. Legend below photograph lists visitors. Legend reads: "Distinguished Visitors Health Centre No. 1, Decemeber 20, 1920. Front row: His Excellency the Duke of Devonshire - Governor General of Canada. To his left, His Honour, Lieutenant-Governor MacCallum Grant. To his right, Mr. G. Fred Pearson, Chairman Massachusetts-Halifax Health Commission. In the doorway, right side: Dr. W.H. Hattie, Provincial Health Officer. Left side: Edwin N. Gunsaulus, American Consul General at Halifax, Nova Scotia."
File is an aerial photograph of Halifax's IWK, Dalhousie University Carleton campus. Inscription on verso estimates date based on post-construction of IWK but pre-construction of the Rehabilitation Centre on the corner of Summer and University. Also pre-construction of the Nova Scotia Public Archives.
File is a photograph with legend below. Legend reads: "The general waiting-room with patients assembled for medical and nursing advice. In the rear, Dr. Wiswell, Miss Fenton, Supervisor, and Miss Ross, Chief Nurse. Miss Small in the entrance doorway."
Fonds consists of a history of Nova Scotian physicians compiled in 1950. This fonds also contains a scrapbook as well as correspondence, papers, articles, an artifact, and a history of Camp Hill Hospital in Halifax.