Showing 87 results

Archival Description
Colchester (N.S. : County) Educational and research institutions
Print preview View:

Scrapbook

The file consists of a scrapbook of agricultural activity in Nova Scotia from 1900 to 1949. Entries include pencil drawings of animals and plants, newspaper clippings, pictures of NSAC buildings, breeds, and events on campus as well as agricultura...

Nova Scotia Agricultural College fonds

  • UA-43
  • Fonds
  • 1896-2017

This fonds contains textual material, photos, artifacts, slides, paintings, and a video cassette on the Nova Scotia Agricultural College between 1896 and 2012. Subjects includes buildings, students, faculty, events, curriculum, administration reco...

Basketball

This item is a collection of 8 action shots and 1 team photo of men’s and women’s basketball being played or coached at the Nova Scotia Agricultural College.

1950's campus building works

This file contains notes, correspondence and plans for the construction of the new science building (now known as the Harlow Institute) and dormitory (Trueman Hall) and Agricultural Engineering building as well as renovations to various other scho...

1940 Hockey team

This item is a photograph of the 1940 Nova Scotia Agricultural College hockey team, named and enclosed in photographer’s frame. It belonged to Francis W. Lawrence, NSAC Class of 1940 (See also A2018-072 (UA-43)). Names on frame: Front: Newson (tra...

Facilities - buildings

This sub-series contains designs, blueprints, and correspondences of the construction and renovation of buildings on the Nova Scotia Agricultural College campus. These were published between 1912-1986.

Crest and motto

This file contains two crests designed for the Nova Scotia Agricultural College by Doug Edit, as well as a copy of a letter about NSAC crests from Doug Edit to Tom Smith in1995. Also contains a document titled "Mens agitat molem", it exp...

Moving a house on campus

File consists of 8 photographs of a house being moved off of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College campus. It looks to have been on the MacRae Library side of College Road. The photos were taken by Stuart Smith, physics professor at NSAC.

Results 1 to 50 of 87