Showing 438 resultsArchival Description
- MS-14-REF, Box 19, Folder 1, Item 3
This booklet was written by Robert P. Harvey
- MS-14-REF, Box 1, Folder 24
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 2
- [ca. 1863]
This catalog was written by the manufacturer H.A. Massey
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 3
This item is an incomplete manual
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 10
This manual was published by McColl-Frontenac Products
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 27
Citation: Frick, G.E. and Weeks, S.B. 1951. When to Hire and When to Own Farm Equipment on New England Dairy Farms. Extension Circular 302. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, D.C .
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 29
Citation: Thompson, J.L. and Wenhardt, A 1954. Cost Charges for Agricultural machinery (Western Canada). Publication 881. Experimental Farms Service, Department of Agriculture, Ottawa.
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 51
Citation: Townsend, G.E. _Instructions for Building a Home-Made Tractor Mounted Weed Sprayer (Low Volume-Low Pressure). Weed Control Series, Pamphlet 8. N.S. Department of Agriculture and Marketing, Truro.
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 52
Citation: Mowery, Albert S. and Anthony, Frank. 1951. General Purpose Fann Elevator. Progress Report 51. The Pennsylvania State College, School of Agriculture, The Agricultural Experiment Station, State College, Pennsylvania.
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 55
This item was published by The Canada Carriage Co. of Brockville, Ont.
- MS-14-REF, Box 2, Folder 57
- MS-14-REF, Box 3, Folder 11
- Feb. 1, 1909
This item was published by Edgar T. Ward & Sons, Boston.
- MS-14-REF, Box 16, Folder 15
Citation: Fertilizer Recommendations for the Maritime Provinces of Canada, 1939. The Maritime Fertilizer Council
- MS-14-REF, Box 11, Folder 27
Citation: Anon. 1950. The Testing of Milk, Cream, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream, and Dairy By-Products. Publication 611. Department of Agriculture, Ottawa.
- MS-14-REF, Box 11, Folder 28
Citation: Lockheard, A.G. and Johns, C.K. 1929. Bacteriological Investigations of Milking Machines. Bulletin No.127. Dominion of Canada, Department of Agriculture, Ottawa.
- MS-14-REF, Box 20, Folders 3-5
This file contains three copies of "100 Years of Scotsburn: A Century of Growth and Innovation". By Jennifer MacLennan. 2000. Pictou, Nova Scotia.
- MS-14-REF, Box 6, Folder 11
This item is a 27 page pamphlet by Frank T. Lord, published by the Nova Scotia Institute of Science, vol. 33, pp.19-46, 1983.
Results 1 to 50 of 438