Showing 827 results

Archival Description
Bible Hill (N.S.)
Print preview View:

15 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Dalhousie University Libraries fonds

  • UA-23
  • Fonds
  • 1825 - 2022
Fonds consists of administrative and departmental documents pertaining to the University libraries, including records created and collected by Dalhousie prior to the existence of a university library. Records dating prior to the existence of the Killam Library are maintained in a series called Dalhousie College and University Library Early Records.

Dalhousie University. University Libraries

Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture reference collection

  • UA-48-REF
  • Collection
  • 2012-2023
Collection contains textual material about Dalhousie University's Faculty of Agriculture from the time of their creation when the Nova Scotia Agricultural College and Dalhousie University merged in 2012. Series include strategic plans, academic calendars, and events on the Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture campus..

Dalhousie University. Faculty of Agriculture

Reproductions of photographs of Nova Scotia Agricultural College principals from 1905-1964

File contains five b&w reproductions of photographs of past principals of Nova Scotia Agricultural College from 1905 to 1964. Included are: Melville Cumming – 1905 to 1927 ; John Main Trueman – 1927 to 1936 ; Leslie C. Harlow – 1940 to 1941 ; C. Eric Boulden – 1941 to 1946 ; Kenneth Cox – 1946 to 1964.

Photographs of chief librarian B.S. Sodhi and Peter Sanger at the 1987 Nova Scotia Agricultural College Open House

Item is a handmade photo spread (construction paper ) of photocopied pictures of (1) Mr B.S. Sodhi – Chief Librarian – MacRae Library, and (2) Professor Peter Sanger, professor and acting archivist of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College, taken from NSAC yearbooks over the years and during Open House in 1987.

Photographs of Cumming Hall

Items are copies of photographs and negatives of Cumming Hall. There is bare grass, leaves are still on the trees, three windows are open on the upper floor. There are bushes and shrubbery obstructing, or covering, the lower windows on the front the building. The addition to the back that now houses Alumni Theater can be seen. In one print the number "BL-365" is written in white ink in the lower right hand corner.
Results 1 to 50 of 827