Item is Published in Scotsburn, Nova Scotia by Scotsburn Co-operatve Services Limited, 2000. First Edition. Printed by Advocate Printing & Publishing Company Limited, Pictou, Nova Scotia.
Pp. [i]-v,(1),1-130. With 146 monochrome photos as well as other illustrations in the text. 8vo (218 x 214 mm), photo-illustrated tan & white matte card covers, with light brown lettering to spine.
Jennifer MacLennan grew up in Pictou County. There is a photo of her on page 129.
A centennial history of the Pictou County agricultural / dairy company.
Foreword by Jim Burrows, the then chairman.
1. How It All Began : The Early 1900s.
2. The Near Demise of the Creamery.
3. Triumphs and Tribulations - 1910-1929.
4. A Changing Environment - 1910-1929.
5. Growth through Purchases and Mergers - 1950-1969.
6. Memories of Pictou County Dairy.
7. Expanding the Market - The 1970s.
8. Keeping the Pace - The 1980s.
9. Celebrating the Good Times - The 1990s.
10. Directors since 1900.
11. Making It Work.
12. One Good Turn Deserves Another.
13. Branch Locations and Operational Activities.
14. A Symbol of Quality and Freshness.
15. Product Innovations and Scotsburn 'Firsts.'
16. The Dairy Diary.
17. The Scotsburn Clubs.
18. The Evolution of the Scotsburn Float.
19. Corporate Sponsorships.
20. A Family Affair.
21. A Letter from the Author.
On the inside rear cover is the 40-line poem "Forefathers' Dreams' by Thelma J. Casey, a Scotsburn employee.