File is a reproduction of a sketch from The Nova Scotia Museum Centennial Collection. Inscription: The Medical Warehouse, built about 1850, was situated at the corner of Granville and George Streets. The site is now occupied by the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. After a photograph courtesy of The Nova Scotia Museum.
File contains nine drawings of the Dalhousie University mace created by R.L. de C.H. Saunders, a Dalhousie University Professor of Anatomy who designed the mace in 1949. The drawings illustrate details of various parts of the mace. The mace was carved by former Deputy Mayor of Halifax A.H. Macmillan. It is used during convocation ceremonies and stored in University Hall.