Showing 9 resultsArchival Description
- MS-2-650.1997-086, Box 19, Folder 24
File contains correspondence regarding Budge Wilson's book "Harold and Harold," between Wilson and various people involved in its publication, including Lesley Choyce of Pottersfield Press, Terry Roscoe, the editor (including sketch...
- MS-2-650.2003-061, Box 35, Folder 4
- MS-2-650.1998-086, Box 21, Folder 21
- February 17, 1998 - July 13, 1998
File contains copies of Budge Wilson's outgoing correspondence to Lesley Choyce of Pottersfield Press.
- MS-2-650.1999-090, Box 2, Folder 30
- March 9, 1998
File contains a letter from Terry Roscoe, the illustrator of Budge Wilson's book "The Cat that Barked" and a copy of one of the illustrations for the book.
- MS-2-650.2018-042, Box 2, Folder 9
File contains copies and drafts of outgoing correspondence from Budge Wilson to her agent, Leona Trainer of the Transatlantic Literary Agency (TLA), and Don Sedgwick from TLA. File also contains incoming correspondence from Trainer to Wilson, and ...
- MS-2-650.2000-033, Box 30, Folder 45
- MS-2-650.2000-033, Box 31, Folder 1