File contains blueprints from unidentified buildings. The drawings include a cross section of an unidentified building that could be the present-day University Club; details of reinforcement from an unidentified building; and an elevator from Otis-Fensom Elevator Limited.
Box contains shop drawings and plans for the Life Sciences Centre at Dalhousie University. The drawings are related to fire alarms; duct and cable trays; a diesel generator; metal components; general mechanical systems; general electric and lighting systems; and other components. The plans in the box include spec IDs 80-82.
File contains photographs of models of proposed buildings for Dalhousie Univeristy, including the Izaak Killam Memorial Library, the Life Sciences Centre, the Physical Sciences Centre, and the Dental Building. The photographs have captions attached to them.
Box contains shop drawings and plans for the Life Sciences Centre at Dalhousie University. The box also contains specifications for the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences building. The plans in the box include spec IDs 83-87 and 90.
File contains photographs take in the Student Union Building at Dalhousie University. Three photographs show six unidentified men standing in the building during its construction, and two photographs show students sitting in a canteen in the building.
File contains photographs of residences at Dalhousie University. The photographs show a model of Eliza Ritchie Hall; Eliza Ritchie Hall under construction; students standing in front of Eliza Ritchie Hall; and an unidentified apartment building for married students.
Post Office building in New Glasgow, with two men, one of whom is in uniform standing by the doorway. A telegraph pole with a street lamp are in the foreground. Print copy is also available: PC-2-334-27
File contains photographs of the exterior of the Forrest Building at Dalhousie University. The photographs were taken at various different times during the building's history. Two of the photographs come from nitrate negatives that were scanned and destroyed.
File contains an early 20th century photograph of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College campus. The view is towards Cumming Hall, the old water tower, several green houses, barns, house and the principals house are visible.
File contains photographic portraits of J.G. Bayer; E. Murphy; L.B.W. Brown; F.H. Grant; H.A.B. Marshall; N.N. Power; A. Dennis; M.E. Gouge; K.J. Webber; F.E. Dodd; B.F. McLeod; W.K. Read; J.A. McKeigan; A.W.L. Smith; H. Murray (Prof.); Rev. President Forrest; G. W. Stairs; L.J. King; E. S. Morrison; J.P. Macmillan; E. A. Munro; D.R. McLean; G.B. McCunn; M. MacNeil (Prof.); W.C. Murray (Prof.); D.E. Hattie; A. Ferguson; A.D. Fraser; B.W. Hills; G.W. Irving; H.W. Fleming; M.H. Manuel; H. P. Jones (Prof); J.E. Woodman (Prof.); E. Mackay (Prof.); T.W. Hardy; D. A. Cameron; J. H. Hamilton; R. McLeod; A.S. Wall; H.S. Tolson; C. J. MacInnis; C.D.R. Murray; A. E. MacKinnon; J. R. Collie; and M. McKay. The file also contains a photograph of Dalhousie College (now the Forrest Building). The individual photographs were removed from a large composite.
File contains a photograph and a reproduction of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College's Principal's Residence circa 1910. It was built in 1908 and was removed in 1978 as the site was selected for the new dining hall, later named Jenkins Hall.