Item is a photograph of an original wash drawing of the McDonald Library made by Andrew Cobb in December 1913. The mount board on which it was taped had an exhibit note from the Dalhousie Art Gallery stating that the whereabouts of the original is unknown.
Collection contains textual material about Dalhousie University's Faculty of Agriculture from the time of their creation when the Nova Scotia Agricultural College and Dalhousie University merged in 2012. Series include strategic plans, academic calendars, and events on the Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture campus..
Fonds contains minutes of the Dalhousie Association of Graduate Studies as well as photographs, correspondence and other records relating to the establishment and management of the first purpose-built graduate student social facility (the Grad House).
Collection consists of videos and photographs that document the administrative and operational activities of Dalhousie University’s MedIT, providing media services to the Dalhousie Faculty of Medicine. The collection also includes the card catalogue and register created and used by MedIT to organize their video and photograph libraries.
File contains a photograph and a reproduction of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College's principal's house circa 1910. It was built in 1908 and was removed in 1978 as the site was selected for the new dining hall, later named Jenkins Hall.
File contains 2 photographs of the first Nova Scotia Agricultural College Alumni Annapolis Valley tour in 1927. Names hand written by Ernest A. Marshall: Back Row: Don Ells, Alex S. Palmer, David Ells, McCuish, Ernest A. Marshall, JN C Desborough, Robert Marshall, Robert Longley, Joe Dand, Bill Turner, Irving Bishop, Norman Clark, Clifford Nichols, Gerald West, Max S. Ells Center Row: Spittal. Edward S. Woodbury, Robert Bishop, Ralph Byd, Kenneth C. Marshall, Clarence FitzRandolph, Hartley Hutchinson, Whitney West, Allison D. Pichett, Westley Graves, Irving Turner, Karl White, George Cox, Stewart Nichols. First Row: Dr. W. S. Balir, J. Louis Stoddart, Seymore M. Ward, Cecil Welton, Ray Miller, Foster M. Chute, Mojoo Ferguson, Dr. W.H. Brittain, J. Howe Cox, Warren Harris, John Rand.
Item is a handmade photo spread (construction paper ) of photocopied pictures of (1) Mr B.S. Sodhi – Chief Librarian – MacRae Library, and (2) Professor Peter Sanger, professor and acting archivist of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College, taken from NSAC yearbooks over the years and during Open House in 1987.
Items are copies of photographs and negatives of Cumming Hall. There is bare grass, leaves are still on the trees, three windows are open on the upper floor. There are bushes and shrubbery obstructing, or covering, the lower windows on the front the building. The addition to the back that now houses Alumni Theater can be seen. In one print the number "BL-365" is written in white ink in the lower right hand corner.
Item is a photograph of Cumming Hall. There is bare grass, leaves are still on the trees, and there are bushes and shrubbery partially obstructing, or covering, the lower windows on the front the building.
Item is a photograph of Cumming Hall. There is bare grass, leaves are still on the trees, and there are bushes and shrubbery obstructing, or covering, the lower windows on the front the building. The photograph shows the addition to the building in 1913 the now holds Alumni Theater and the Dairy building.
Item is a photograph of Cumming Hall. There is bare grass and leaves are still on the trees, and cars parked in front of the building. The photograph was taken from across the street and Jenkins dining Hall can be seen to the right of the building.
Items is a photograph of Cumming Hall, the administration building of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College. There is grass on the ground, some bushes out front, the lower windows are visible and there is a car parked out front that could be from the 1940s.
Items is a page with two photographs of Cumming Hall and general view of the grounds and buildings of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College. There is the addition to the back of Cumming Hall and Collins Horticulture which were renovated and built in 1913. Longley house can be seen in the background, which was removed in 1957. The page may have been removed from the Annual report of the Secretary of Agriculture.
Item is a reproduction of a photograph of the original building on the property of the Provincial Farm/School of Agriculture which burned down in 1898. This became the site of the Nova Scotia College of Agriculture, Harlow Institute is now on site. There is an octagonal swine barn that was built by students 1891 and was removed before 1913.
File contains photographs of staff and faculty, and probably principals, of the Nova Scotia Agricultural College, as well as Ministers of the Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture and Marketing. They are posing in front of stones laid at the naming ceremonies of buildings on campus. There are also people in front of building plans, receiving silver places with Cumming Hall engraved on them, and sitting in excavators breaking ground on campus.