Print preview Close

Showing 3 results

Archival Description
Canada File With digital objects
Print preview View:

Sketch of Morton's Medical Warehouse

File is a reproduction of a sketch from The Nova Scotia Museum Centennial Collection. Inscription: The Medical Warehouse, built about 1850, was situated at the corner of Granville and George Streets. The site is now occupied by the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. After a photograph courtesy of The Nova Scotia Museum.