- Children’s authors, 3 results
- Authors, Canadian--21st century, 2 results
- Women authors, Canadian, 2 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Correspondence, 2 results
- Canadian literature, 2 results
- Authors, 2 results
- Personal archives, 2 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Diaries, 1 results
- Religion, 1 results
- Protestantism, 1 results
- A short literary composition on a single subject, usually presenting the personal view of the author.
- Library of Congress
4 Results for Essays
4 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Fonds consists of materials relating to Budge Wilson's writing career. Materials include correspondence, speeches and presentations, drafts of stories and articles, student artwork and stories, reviews, and awards. The accession also includes...
Materials consist of manuscripts and proofs; correspondence with publishers, students, and teachers; books; publicity material; photocopies and clippings of reviews, profiles, and notices regarding awards and appearances; diaries; recorded radio i...
- MS-2-650.1999-090, Box 25, Folder 12
- [before 1999]
File contains a draft of Budge Wilson's article on the Peterborough-based music group Tanglefoot, which she wrote for the CANSCAIP (Canadian Society of Children's Authors, Illustrators and Performers) newsletter.