- Children’s authors, 4 results
- Authors, Canadian--21st century, 2 results
- Women authors, Canadian, 2 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Correspondence, 2 results
- Canadian literature, 2 results
- Authors, 2 results
- Short stories, 2 results
- Education, 1 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Diaries, 1 results
- Religion, 1 results
- A short literary composition on a single subject, usually presenting the personal view of the author.
- Library of Congress
8 Results for Essays
8 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Fonds consists of materials relating to Budge Wilson's writing career. Materials include correspondence, speeches and presentations, drafts of stories and articles, student artwork and stories, reviews, and awards. The accession also includes...
Materials consist of manuscripts and proofs; correspondence with publishers, students, and teachers; books; publicity material; photocopies and clippings of reviews, profiles, and notices regarding awards and appearances; diaries; recorded radio i...
- MS-2-650.1999-090, Box 25, Folder 12
- [before 1999]
File contains a draft of Budge Wilson's article on the Peterborough-based music group Tanglefoot, which she wrote for the CANSCAIP (Canadian Society of Children's Authors, Illustrators and Performers) newsletter.
- MS-2-650.1999-090, Box 26, Folder 43
- January 1999
File contains a copy of the report prepared by Mary Culham and Pierre Sved on the Sharla Project, including a description of the project, program, a financial report, and reports from the winners of the short story competition (Maria-Fernanda Manz...
- MS-2-650.1999-090, Box 25, Folder 11
File contains two drafts of Budge Wilson's article on Sharon McCue, a librarian for the Cree School Board in the James Bay region of Quebec, and a copy of the article as it appeared in "Children's Book News," Vol. 10, no. 4 (Sp...
- MS-2-650.1994-020, Box 6, Folder 21