- Children’s authors, 4 results
- Illustrators, 4 results
- Authors, Canadian--21st century, 3 results
- Editors, 3 results
- Publishers and publishing, 3 results
- Editors--Canada--Correspondence, 2 results
- Women authors, Canadian, 1 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Correspondence, 1 results
- Canadian literature, 1 results
- Authors, 1 results
- Narrower terms include both physical media and genre categories but are limited to those which use drawing in the sense of a specific medium rather than in the everyday sense of graphic representation.
- Library of Congress
6 Results for Drawings
6 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- MS-2-650.1997-086, Box 19, Folder 24
File contains correspondence regarding Budge Wilson's book "Harold and Harold," between Wilson and various people involved in its publication, including Lesley Choyce of Pottersfield Press, Terry Roscoe, the editor (including sketch...
- MS-2-650.2003-061, Box 37, Folder 3
- MS-2-650.1999-090, Box 24, Folder 16
- May 29, 1999 - October 12, 1999
File contains a incoming correspondence from Eugenie Fernandes, the illustrator for Budge Wilson's book "The Fear of Angelina Domino," and copies and drafts of Wilson's outgoing correspondence. The file also contains some of Fe...
Fonds consists of materials relating to Budge Wilson's writing career. Materials include correspondence, speeches and presentations, drafts of stories and articles, student artwork and stories, reviews, and awards. The accession also includes...