- Children’s authors, 15 results
- Short stories, 7 results
- Publishers and publishing, 2 results
- Authors, Canadian--21st century, 1 results
- Women authors, Canadian, 1 results
- Editors--Canada--Correspondence, 1 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Correspondence, 1 results
- Canadian literature, 1 results
- Authors, 1 results
- Personal archives, 1 results
- Published non-periodical volumes in bound codex form, usually with 49 or more pages.
- Library of Congress
18 Results for Books
18 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- MS-2-650.1998-086, Box 21, Folder 11
- March 2, 1997
File contains a rejection letter from Kids Can Press and a copy of Budge Wilson's book "The Cat that Barked," as it was sent to the publisher.
- MS-2-650.1998-086, Box 21, Folder 8
- July 8, 1996 - July 22, 1996
File contains correspondence between Budge Wilson and Scholastic Publishing (including drafts and copies of Wilson's responses) and a copy of her book "The Cat that Barked," as sent to the publishers.
- MS-2-650.1997-086, Box 18, Folder 5
- [before 1995]
File contains an annotated, typed draft of Budge Wilson's book "Harold and Harold," and two photocopied pages of the first page of another draft of the same book.
- MS-2-650.1994-020, Box 3, Folder 14
- [before 1994]
File contains a typed draft with annotations of Budge Wilson's short story "Mrs. Garibaldi and Leonardo," which was published in the anthology "The Courtship" (1994).
- MS-2-650.1995-016, Box 13, Folder 14
- [before 1987]
File contains a typed and annotated draft of Budge Wilson's book "Mystery Lights at Blue Harbour". The draft was typed by a professional typist, following her handwritten draft and her first typed draft (typed by Wilson).
Fonds consists of materials relating to Budge Wilson's writing career. Materials include correspondence, speeches and presentations, drafts of stories and articles, student artwork and stories, reviews, and awards. The accession also includes...
- MS-2-650.1994-020, Box 1, Folder 1
- August 1982
File contains the first handwritten draft of Budge Wilson's book "The Gift," later published as "The Best / Worst Christmas Present Ever," and a letter to Sandra Bogart, Acquisitions Editor at Scholastic Books.
- MS-2-650.1999-090, Box 25, Folder 8
- January 1987
File contains an annotated draft of Budge Wilson's short story "The Queen Who Wouldn't Listen," which was published in "Royal Family Fables" (Edmonton: Tree Frog Press, 1989).
- MS-2-650.1995-016, Box 14, Folder 2
- November 17, 1988
File contains a typed and annotated draft of Budge Wilson's book "Thirteen Never Changes," previously titled "Gretchen's Diary" and "Another Kind of War".