- Corporate body
- [ca. 1873]-[19--]
Thomas M. Power's drug store was established circa 1873 on Argyle Street by Thomas M. Power (August 10, 1851-June 11, 1934). A new location was opened on December 1, 1897 at the corner of North Street and Lockman Street (present day Barrington Street) across from the Intercolonial Railway Station and close to the naval dockyard in Halifax, Nova Scotia.