- Dalhousie University--Publications, 653 results
- Dalhousie University--People, 638 results
- Dalhousie University--Periodicals, 634 results
- Alumni and alumnae, 5 results
- Universities and colleges, 4 results
- Reports, publications, studies, and documentation, 4 results
- Student government, 3 results
- University yearbooks, 3 results
- Students--Societies, etc., 3 results
- Dalhousie University--Societies, etc., 2 results
653 Results for Halifax (N.S.)
649 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- MS-1-Ref, Box 98, Folder 37
File is a subject file on Bertha Wilson, a Dalhousie Law School alumnae (LLB ’58, LLD ’80) who was the first female puisne justice of the Supreme Court of Canada. File contains a portrait of Wilson and two newspaper clippings.
- UA-26, Box 118, Folder 1
File contains correspondence and reviewer revision recommendations pertaining to the publication of the Africville Relocation Report.
- UA-26, Box 114, Folder 11
File contains photograph layouts and correspondence regarding the Africville relocation report published in 1971 by the Institute of Public Affairs. File also contains one 8 x 10 in. photograph.
- UA-26, Box 114, Folder 9
File contains correspondence related to the publication of the Africville Relocation Report, draft tables and contents, and the transcript of a radio interview with Archie Dixon, Don Clairmont, and Gus Wedderburn.
- MS-1-Ref, Box 222, Folder 2, Item 10
- Jan. 7, 1985
Item consists of volume 15, issue no. 10 of the Dal News, dated Jan. 7, 1985. Includes an insert titled Special Opportunities for Study and Development, Winter ?Spring 1995.